Looking for a fun way to spend your time?
Our company is based on the belief that our client's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat clients and referrals. We're always looking to meet dedicated individuals that want to provide excellent customer service and help us achieve our goals of being a trusted business.
If you have an outgoing, dynamic personality and can't see straight when a cool dog walks by, then read on...
Our walkers are all valued employees and enjoy being part of a team. When we hire new walkers, we are looking for long-term help and not people that are only around for a couple of months. Our pups don't like change too much as they like to drool all over and snuggle with their walker long-term. The schedules change a LOT, so if change annoys you...then this isn't the right job for you.
All employees are required to meet the following criteria:
* Have a working cell phone with texting
* GPS needed on occasion
* Have a working vehicle with gas
* Must not be afraid of any breed of dog
* Must be able to work with dogs of all sizes and strengths
* Be able to build your business through community outreach
* Have a "can-do" attitude (team environment, remember?)
* Willingness to have a criminal background check
* 18 years of age and older